Monday 19 April 2010

Skyclad...Work in Progress


Well now...I have only just realised that...although I have put this "Work in Progress" up on my other blogs...
I completely forgot to put her on my actual Art Blog!
Shame on me...
After you take the trouble to visit me here in Oberon's Wood...and how do I thank you?
By not showing what I'm actually doing...naughty...very naughty...

So...(as I've said on my other blogs)...this is the painting on my easel at the moment...
She needs a lot more done to her I know...
But I thought you might like to see the process...
That's if you've forgiven me for not showing you first!

She's quite a nymph...but that's what you'd expect in a Faery Wood I suppose...

Sorry about the appalling photo...I was in a rush...as usual...and didn't do all of tech stuff properly...but as she isn't finished anyway I hope you don't mind all of the wavy lines...

Gonzo appears courtesy of my son...who thinks my paintings could do with a bit more life...
I actually think he suits the style though...;0)

See you all soon in the wood...watch out for the fae ones...


1 comment:

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

It's looking lovely, so far. :)

Cia