Sunday, 1 November 2009

Me And Tabby.





Well...after all the festivities it's back to the drawing board...or easel...!

I've finished another of the "Little Witches"...well I actually finished her a week or two ago but she's been to the printers...where they "stitch" the scans together and print them...they have to stitch them because the canvas I use is too big for the scanner...I must try using a smaller canvas...it would save so much work...I have to have two scans for each painting...and pay double!

I call this one..."Sunny Day With Me And Tabby"...can't think why!
I love patchwork so I gave her a patchwork cat...I think it's her little "familiar"...she seems a happy little thing to me...enjoying a nice sunny day...no Autumn winds in sight...I think she's a child of the Summer...hope she doesn't have hay-fever like my family!

Hope you all had a groovy Halloween!


2 comments:

chicory cottage said...

i like your patchwork tabby, too! reminds me of a quilt top i've got that was made for me by my babysitter when i was a young, wee thing...

Mother's Moon's Message said...

she is quite adorable... a fondness in her eyes.... almost a smile or a giggle....